Let’s talk Podcasting
Tuesday 6.11. 10:00-12:30, Makerspace, Learning Center
Aalto University / Aalto Online Learning / LES / Aalto Studios
Would you like to know:
– What does a Podcast have to offer?
– How does a Podcast work as a pedagogical tool?
– What does YLE think about Podcasting at the moment?
– How to get started with your own Podcast production?
– Find existing production resources at Aalto?
We welcome the participants to complete the topics with thoughts and questions!
Topics and speakers:
In Finnish or English, depending on language choice of the majority of participants:
YLE ja Podcastit
Audiotoimituksen vastaava tuottaja, YLE
Podcast as a tool for open university level teaching
Vesa Paajanen, PhD, Senior lecturer, Excellent Teaching Practitioner
University of Eastern Finland
Want to try it out right away or go and see production in action?
After discussion few recorders are available to lend right away from Makerspace.
You can also go and watch Tomi Kauppinen recording session at Aalto Studios, Otakaari 7B, in the afternoon.
Welcome to talk with us!
Aalto University, A!OLE, LES, Aalto Studios, YLE, University of Eastern Finland