The VR & 360° Clinic offers help for education related virtual reality and 360° photo/video projects. During the sessions, you have the possibility to talk about your projects with our expert, or simply explore different VR and 360° techniques. Based on your needs we can also arrange individual sessions specifically for your project.
Examples of 360° support:
- How-to’s for using 360° cameras & editing 360° video material
- Introduction to creating 360° videos, 360° photos, and 360° maps
- Help with adding additional content in your 360° material
- Recommendations for platforms and tools
- Showcasing exemplary 360° material
In special cases, we can also offer help with filming material.
Examples of VR support:
- Recommendations on interaction and interface design in VR
- Debugging of VR applications
- Bringing your 3D models into VR so you can experience them in real scale
- Showcasing exemplary VR material and applications
Please note that we don’t offer support for programming related issues such as using Unity or Unreal Engine.
We have four available slots every Wednesday, sessions last 60 minutes. Click the sign up link to register.
The VR & 360° Clinic sessions are held in VR Studio, Otakaari 7. The space is equipped with five computers with HTC Vive Pro, HTC Vive, and Oculus Rift. Additionally, we can provide Insta360 Pro and Insta360 One cameras. Let us know if you need some specific equipment for your session.
For further enquiries, help and questions, send an email with the subject line “VR & 360 Clinic” to email@example.com.